Aviemore is the gateway to the heart of the Cairngorm National Park, with so many things to do,
- From exploring the miles of beautiful walking trails and well-marked cycle paths and all from your own doorstep.
- Why not have a go at windsurfing or kayaking at Loch Morlich
- The Cairngorm mountains which provide access to some of Scotland’s highest Munros as well as excellent skiing and snowboarding.
- The local golf courses provide a great challenge with amazing views.
- For skiers, the Cairngorm Ski Centre is a short drive from the cottages and there are frequent ski buses, which pass at the end of the road
- Take a short drive / bus to visit the world famous Ospreys at Boat of Garten
- Jump on the Steam trains to Boat of Garten, you’ll often catch a glimpse of these magnificent engines from the cottages.
- Or just relax and become a tourist, visiting the local attractions, such as the many Whiskey distilleries, Landmark Forest Adventure Park, Highland Wildlife Park and Highland Folk Museum