Holiday Cottage Aviemore – sleeps 4
At a glance:
- Sleeps up to 4 Guests
- Multi Fuel Stove & Central Heating
- Centrally located in Aviemore Village
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Victorian Terrace Cottage
- Easy access to bars, restaurants, transport and shops
- Views of the Cairngorm Mountains from main upper bedroom
- Storage for bikes, golf clubs, skis and any other outdoor equipment
- Pets Welcome
Features and Facilities:
Recently refurbished holiday cottage in Aviemore. No 7’s modern kitchen is well equipped with a ceramic hob / cooker, stainless steel pans and utensils, a microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, and an ample array of pots, pans, cutlery, crockery, glasses and kitchen utensils. There is also a fold away dining table that sits four.
The living room has a TV with FreeView and a DVD player. Wi-Fi internet access is also available. There is comfortable seating round the cosy stove.
There are two upstairs bedrooms. The main bedroom has a king size bed and television, with views of the Cairngorm Mountains, the second smaller twin bedroom has two single beds.
The large downstairs bathroom has a bath with an electric shower.
The entrance porch provides storage space. The rear garden is accesses through porch doors from the living room and provides secluded seating. Sun loungers are provided.
No7 has beds and bedding for 4 guests. There is also a double sofa bed in the living room that you are welcome to use although no bedding is provided.